Every participant must complete one of our online waivers prior to their ride.
Omaha, Arkansas - Just 15 minutes from Branson, MO
We offer our guided tours Monday thru Saturday multiple times a day at our location at 14552 Old Springfield Road North in Omaha, Arkansas.
- Ride Length: Approximately 1.5 Hours
- Length of Ride: The guided tour is approximately 10 miles long with stops along the way at scenic overlooks and points of interest
- How many people per vehicle: each vehicle seats 4 people for groups of 5 or 6 we do sometimes allow guests to ride with guide at $75 per guests with another vehicle booked.
- What time to arrive: 30 minutes prior to the start of your ride, rides leave the building at the scheduled ride time
- Minimum Age of Drivers: All drivers must be 18 years of age with a valid driver's license
- Minimum Age Passengers: Children ages 5 & up with a booster seat, 8 & up no booster required
- Are Booster Seats Provided: We do have 2 booster seats available however availability is not guaranteed so bring a booster if you need one
- Costs: Our guided tour is priced at $75 plus tax per person with a 2 person minimum
- What to wear: Closed toed shoes, comfortable clothes you don't mind getting muddy or dirty, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Bringing Coolers : Small coolers are allowed however no alcohol allowed on property, and guests are responsible for all trash as well as securing of cooler
- Travel time from Branson: approximately 15-20 minutes depending on Branson Traffic